Monday, November 5, 2012

Who is Sweet Caroline?

Who is Sweet Caroline? you may ask. Well. I am no ordinary girl. Or maybe I am. I guess that is for you to decide. Just by looking at my name you can already tell I am just super sweet! Like DUH. I am informally known as plain ole "Carol." I am a serious shopaholic that needs help. I love love love babies and children that have not learned to talk yet (just kidding I love every type of kid). Baking is what I do in my spare time, which is few and far between, yet I still find myself up at 11 o'clock at night baking for people at my school. There MUST be something wrong with me. I am a dancer and on student council. I hope to run the whole school one day, then the world (baby steps). I cherish my deep south roots and hope to grow up to sip sweet tea on my front porch swing and watch the grand kids play in the yard (is that a country song?) I am huge Rebels fan and can't wait to live in Oxford one day and yell "Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty" in the stadium. Expect lots of lists because I make one at least everyday and I just know that you (yes you, the only one reading this) will be thrilled to read them! Oh and one last thing..... I have two siblings, one of each. I am the oldest and I have two dogs. One is terrible (post to follow), and one is quiet and lives outside. So I like him. My parents are great examples for me and my sister and brother, and are firm believers in the aphorism (that's a fancy word for an old wise saying in case ya didn't know) "Do as I say, not as I do." So there. That is me in a nutshell. I really have so much more to say and tell all of you (HAHA jk just you) but then I would have nothing to tell you on my most boring and drab days. And last but not least, how could I forget? I am best best best friends with the author of morrismemories2.blogspot.com! Y'all should go check her out!
 XOXO,
    Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment